Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Like most people, Warren and I are sitting at the tube watching a game and eating.  I look forward to this time of year because it's a chance for him and I to spend some time together and to rest from our crazy schedules, but there's something so much more important than all of this...

HIS GRACE...

...allows for Warren and I can have this time together to rest and eat crazy amounts of food.

HIS GRACE...

...has saved me from my sin over and over again.  Even though I don't deserve it.

HIS GRACE...

...is the reason I can write to you today and share my heart.

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving this year.  My prayer for you is that while you are partaking, that you do not forget His grace in your lives.

Blessings,

Falisha

No comments:

Post a Comment